JCC student IDs
Student ID cards at Jamestown Community College are used to access many amenities, such as the Hillside Suites, meal plans, and other services on campus.
New students & new ID cards
1. Submit a photo with a white or very light background. Have someone take a photo of you (or you can snap a selfie) with the following guidelines:
- Must have white or very light plain background
- Must not have mask or face covering on
- Must not have any type of hat on
- Must be a head/shoulders-only shot
- Must be in .jpg or .jpeg format
- If possible, the photo should be no larger than 256kb
2. Submit the photo with your full name and J-number to: IDPhotos@mail.sunyjcc.edu
3. Pick up your student ID card starting February 1 unless you are a residence hall student. You will need to bring a positive form of identification when you pick up your ID. Residence hall students will get their ID card at move-in if they have sent in a selfie photo in advance of their arrival to campus.
- Jamestown Campus: ID cards can be picked up at the FSA office (COCE) Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m beginning February 1.
- Cattaraugus County Campus: ID cards can be picked up at the Campus Life office (COLL) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. beginning February 1. You will be notified by email that your ID is ready.
Returning students & updating current ID cards
- Jamestown Campus:
- Residence hall students will be given a new ID card at the time of their move-in. They should send in a selfie photo using the information above prior to their move-in date.
- Commuter students: Get a sticker from the Jamestown Campus bookstore (COCE) during regular business hours or the FSA office (COCE) Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Cattaraugus County Campus: Beginning February 1, get a sticker from the Campus Life office (COLL) Mondays and Wednesdays, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.