Go to JCC for the in-state cost when you live on campus

If you’re a student from Pennsylvania or another state, you can save big at Jamestown Community College with the Residence Halls Out-of-State Tuition Grant.

You’ll pay the same amount as a New York state resident when you live on JCC’s Jamestown Campus in the Hillside Suites residence halls, starting fall 2018. That’s a savings of nearly $5,000.

chart which compares NYS resident and out of state resident tuition and cost of residence halls with out-of-state tuition grant, with both groups equalling $12,370 per year

The Residence Halls Out-of-State Tuition Grant is available for up to four semesters for full-time U.S. students who are not New York state residents. Excludes summer sessions.


How to get the in-state rate:


1. Apply to JCC

JCC’s application is free and quick to complete. We do not require the SAT or ACT to apply.

2. Complete residence hall application

Submit JCC’s residence hall application and required deposit to secure your spot.

3. Congratulations!

You’ll see the grant in your financial aid award. Maintain your status as a full-time student and campus resident to continue to receive the grant.

Living in Hillside Suites

JCC’s Hillside Suites deliver safe and comfortable on-campus living with individual bedrooms, two bathrooms, full kitchen, and dining and living areas in each suite. Wi-Fi, cable, utilities, parking, and laundry facilities are included.

Cost of living on campus includes a meal plan of five meals per week from our newly renovated dining services. Additional meal plans may be purchased.

Contact Admissions

Jamestown Campus
(Hamilton Collegiate Center)

800.388.8557 x1001 or 716.338.1001